Monday, January 10, 2011

You can always change your mind

So Rod and I had a change of heart when it came to our walls. They were too dark so we painted them white and then stained them. It made the perfect value and all in all we are happier with the finished results.

Here is Rod destroying our walls. We decided to start this project on a Saturday night.


We wanted to do faux rock so here I am painting away. This took me until about 10:30 p.m.
It is about 2 a.m. now...I wasn't very happy but it turned out nice!The finished results with stain-no bright white and some awesome faux rockin'


Our finished living room!
And finished kitchen-we are going to add some rock here too but it hasn't happened quite yet. But the tile looks amazing and I finally have a sink!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I love the look its awesome!!! You guys are so talented! Not fair! And I LOVE your pic in your living room Rod, AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say, i truly love your blog. I enjoy reading about your happy little family. :)

    ReplyDelete