Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week 32 and 2 dogs

This is week 32. I don't think it has quite hit me yet that in a couple short months we will meet our baby boy! I am getting larger and he moves around a lot. Rod and I were laughing at him today in church. We can watch him flopping around and kicking from side to side.

We also got a new standard poodle to be friends with Scully. He is her grandson formerly known as Jacques. He is now known as Cash. Scully and Cash are still working on their relationship. Cash likes to bark in Scully's face and Scully likes to attack him.



Since Scully does not know how to play with him yet, Rod wrestles with him. As you can see Scully just tries to bark at them. He has so much energy and always wants to play.


2 comments:

  1. Loving the belly! Cash is cute! So excited to meet both of the dogs and little Van. He'll be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! The dogs make me miss Coal. I think I better get me another dog!

    ReplyDelete