Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Six Months (Almost)

I am 24 today...and Van is 3 days away from being 6 months old!!
He is getting too big.
He weighs about 18 pounds.
He has scooted across the floor a couple times but is more comfortable rocking.
He is back to blowing raspberries.
He sleeps in his crib for most of the night.
He is getting to be so much fun and more of his personality is showing.
He is a pretty mellow kid and he thinks he is funny.
We love him so much. 
Van sleeping on dad. I love this picture.


 I did a photo shoot with Van. I had to take them myself, if you can't tell.
 Curious Eyes! I love him!

 Yesterday we went skim boarding. Van is pretty good, don't you think?
 He looks confused here "Mommy, what is daddy doing?"
 :)
 Van wouldn't smile here, he was done after about 45 minutes.
 But he smiled for daddy!


 These are some extras, Rod and I did an 8x10 portrait of Tom Petty for the Kayenta Street Art Festival back in April. It turned out pretty sweet and Rod was on the news!


A semi-failed photo shoot, but Van is always adorable.
Ahhh! Look at that smile!

Showing off the first vegetables of out garden!!! We are super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment