Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surprise, surprise

Rod is pretty hilarious. Monday he went on and on about cleaning up the house from all of the projects because we could not find ANYTHING through all the mess. It got so bad the clutter was filling our thoughts. So much so, that Rod and I searched for his keys for 30 minutes on Saturday and found them in his pocket...of the pants he was wearing...Whoops.

So resolved to get the house spic-and-span so we could isolate the debris of any upcoming projects I came home from work on Monday...and this is what I found.
Rod ripped down a wall in our master bathroom. Just tore it down. Wait, wait, wait...isn't that more of a mess? Yes, yes it is.
So we have started another project and I really don't want to clean anything up now.

Rod does everything to code! Hahahha...well it worked anyway.
Hatchet, hammer, pliers, broom...the bathroom will be beautiful, just don't get in his way!
It is coming along, and it does feel a whole lot bigger, without that blasted wall.

2 comments:

  1. Maggie and I did a complete remodel of our house in reno. Tons of work but amazing when its all done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you guys, I can't believe how hard you have been working. Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete